Madness+Slayer Madness+Slayer

Fuck yeah, SLAYER!

Completely Random And pointless, But Still, SLAYER!!!!

Achromatic responds:

Hooray! Yeah, it was a little pointless, but I'm still working mah real Madness Day submission :P. I'll tell you when its out :D

Stick 'em Up Stick 'em Up

Haha.

I'm Icelandic, Nice to hear Some Local music on Newgrounds, Atleast Something that Isn't Björk Or Sigur rós.

Jesse-Ray responds:

Haha yeah I was worried I might of fucked up the nationality thing, that song used to be the coolest thing when it came out.

The End Of Life 2 The End Of Life 2

Hehe.

I liked the animation, it was really smooth, and the song fitted perfectly.
also, the look on the guys face, before he blew his brains out, was hilarious.

Magi: The Fallen World Magi: The Fallen World

Very nice simple rpg

This is a very nice, no bull hack'n'slash rpg.
For a flashgame, it has huuuuuge amounts of playability.. I've been playing it for hours :)
I especially like the skill system.. using books to upgrade your skills adds an element of randomness and makes you want to keep hunting!
I love the graphics, they are simple and not too hard on the eyes although the whole game and it's interface is very good looking :)

The gameplay is very slow and slightly tactical in the harder bosses, You are going to die a few times but you will want to keep playing..
My only complaint is that it completely lacks any story, and the names of things are very non-memorable.

I still had lots of fun playing it, I still am, and I thank you for leting the public play it for free:)
8/10, Couldn't possibly ask for more in a timewaster :)

jazzy jones jazzy jones

This is the best game EVER.

I love the gameplay, I Just had to play it again and again, I will add this to my favourites, Sure, The graphics aren't the best, But who gives a fuck really?
This is a classic, I love you for making this.

Tilt 2 Tilt 2

Ok, but needs sound.

This is a good game and a fine piece of flash, but it becomes very dull and uninteresting after a long period of time, mostly because of the lack of sound and interactivity.

I reccommend you visit the audio portal and download some music.

The Metal Rangers Theme The Metal Rangers Theme

Hahahawesome

I used to love power rangers as a kid!
This is possibly the sloppiest I've ever heard, but that's what makes it awesome!

World_of_sl33p World_of_sl33p

awesome

It's pretty damn cool, not really my type of music, but since it's you, I listened with open ears.
The singing is completely horrible though :'D

PenisClown responds:

I'M NOT A SINGER >:((((((((

Thanks for the bluntness and the openness of the ears though.

Born Of Satans Blood Born Of Satans Blood

Brewtal

Mmmmyes quite so.
No really memorable riffs or anything, probably because if they were good, they're inaudible!

AND THAT IS HOW GOREGRIND IS MADE!!!! :D