The Metal Rangers Theme The Metal Rangers Theme

Hahahawesome

I used to love power rangers as a kid!
This is possibly the sloppiest I've ever heard, but that's what makes it awesome!

World_of_sl33p World_of_sl33p

awesome

It's pretty damn cool, not really my type of music, but since it's you, I listened with open ears.
The singing is completely horrible though :'D

PenisClown responds:

I'M NOT A SINGER >:((((((((

Thanks for the bluntness and the openness of the ears though.

Born Of Satans Blood Born Of Satans Blood

Brewtal

Mmmmyes quite so.
No really memorable riffs or anything, probably because if they were good, they're inaudible!

AND THAT IS HOW GOREGRIND IS MADE!!!! :D

*hands Cookie made from fetuses*

Blackdoom13 responds:

Yum!

Slow Chemical (Kane's Theme) Slow Chemical (Kane's Theme)

Hmmm...

I don't want to sound like an Asshole, But here is my honest opinion, Constructive Enough I think:

First, The Singing needs more power in it, It sounds like you are singing a bit quietly, Since then it's easier to get the Specific sound and feel of the singer in the Original, But being Quiet is always bad.

Don't be afraid of making the cover sound totally different from the original,And try to make the singing come rather from the lungs, than the Throat, a raspy singing voice is impossible to fake (Not saying that you were)

You Were also slight off key at times, Watch out for those, they can kill your song.

The Bends at the start sound better if you let them ring all the way through the note.
You also Seriously Need to get better Recording Equipment, For the guitar, The Clarity is just 0.

I couldn't hear the bass (if there was any) so no Being a dick on that lol.

Overall, Good effort, A bunch of small technical issues removed, and You could get a high score here, You will never Get a 10 on this song, Because I hate the original :'D

Don't be afraid to experiment, and keep pwning.

Blackdoom13 responds:

Thanks for all the advice. I may go back and redo the vocals. Since im a horrible clean singer, I may go back and do it deathy or something.
On the clearity there isnt much I can do about it. Im poor :P
What did you mean "off key a bit" in the singing or the guitars?
Other than that thanks for the help.

Guitar riffery Guitar riffery

Best song name evar.

The riffery sounds a bit weird to me, It sort of reminded me of Hate Eternal+ Belphegor or something like that.

But I can't really say until you get drums on it.

Bonemill responds:

Yeah it was a bit hate eternal influenced/ belphegor/ awesome.

I cant wait to get drums on it. HELFOR?

Lashed cover with vokillz Lashed cover with vokillz

You squeezed the one Wo/ Vokillz....

And maid Pwnsauce.

Bonemill responds:

Naw, I just marinated it in a bit of pwnsauce and sprinkled some some pwnpers on it.

Riffage of ownage Riffage of ownage

Lol boner.

Sleep terror style?

What else lol.

:: Victory and Glory :: :: Victory and Glory ::

Very nice! Love the name ;D

Well played and Melodic, Nothing Amazing Original or anything, But that Isn't the main deal.

Is that a Mandolin? >:3

I hate the fact that you don't have higher quality on your audio man, I am sort of a slut for production, And I know that you have that whole froztbitten and kvlt incentive, But this would be so much better with higher quality.

Sorgvind responds:

YES IT IS A MANDOLIN AND MANDOLIN > YOU

I think the quality is brilliant too, btw, so shove that up your arse you filthy ho.

And thanks on thinking up the name too babe, i'll make sure you receive some of the royalties. :P

[TMM43]Come Sail Away [TMM43]Come Sail Away

Better than the original.

This song is just awesome instrumental! :O

A Collection of Guilt A Collection of Guilt

Holy shit.

Holy shit, I listened to this song, And It sounds like, A classic!
Like a song that people will remember throughout the years :)

The guitar is Very Clear And Good this time.
The scream at 6:54 Is just wicked sick and Awesome.
The Drums would be better IRL, But they sound really good like this anyway.

This is most certainly your best track so far, Which is remarkable, Compared to how awesome Acheron, And the Return To Gaia Are.

You've obviously gotten better and better at vocals.

This gets My Full 10 Stars, A 5, a Download, And a rare "Fav'd" from me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS SONG.

Goatchrist responds:

Thank you a hundred times dude!

I've re-recorded this song about 12 times before I finally had the structure I wanted :P yeah, this one surely took the most time. Looks like it paid off.

I'm glad you enjoy it and I'll of course make/release more :)